Here’s one for all our Dear New Age Readers: Heard of the Wanderlust festivals before?
At Wanderlust, our mission is to help you find your true north. True north is not a final destination: it’s a path, a journey, a yearning to explore and connect to your life’s purpose.
Well, they have a festival back in our old neighborhood: Whistler, British Columbia, and this is one of the more poetic descriptions we’ve read of said neighborhood:
Located in beautiful British Columbia, Whistler Blackcomb is an adventurer’s arcadia, offering more than 8,000 miles of terrain, three glaciers, and an impressive summit at 7,494 feet.
Whistler is distinguished by its enduring Olympic legacy and rich indigenous history. Its international acclaim is fostered by a vibrant base village that draws venturers from all across the globe. It’s no wonder, with miles and miles of heavenly highland trails, the jaw-dropping views of the Peak 2 Peak experience, and a mountain bike park that’s been called the best in the world.
With snow-capped peaks and crystal-clear rivers rushing fast and strong through the lush temperate rain forest, Whistler is a place to soar high and wide into vast expanse of the Coast Mountains and revel in the beauty of nature.
Eh, it has its points, we suppose. And if that sounds exciting, well today’s contest is a chance to win a destination visit:
Want to play in an alpine paradise of mindful adventures? Meet us in the mountains this summer and find your true north at Wanderlust Whistler.
- Two (2) four-day passes to Wanderlust Whistler (August 2-5, 2018)
- One (1) $1,000 USD flight credit with OneTravel
- Five (5) nights’ accommodation in a dual occupancy room
- Ground transportation to and from the Vancouver Airport on Pacific Coach Lines
- Two (2) 60-minute Classic Massages at Vida Spa, Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Zipline tour for two (2) with Superfly Ziplines
- One (1) $150 CAD dining gift certificate
- Two (2) 1-year Everfest Premium Everywhere memberships
TOTAL VALUE: Approximately $3,631 USD
Yep. that sounds like a pretty good time; head on over and enter today!